MESSAGE BOARD
If you enter an e-mail address or URL your name becomes the link.
If you enter a URL in the text of a message it automatically becomes an active link.

There is a limit of 1000 characters per message.

. .
.....................................

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Message from Pete Tales

Hello Folks. I have good news (I think..) I spoke with the Brewery's Area Manager re the Globe earlier this week. He tells me the plan is to re-open this coming Friday - Beer has already been delivered, and last-minute jobs are being done. You may have seen the 'Pub To Let' sign now on the wall of the Globe - whoever opens up on Friday will not be the permanent licensee, so we're not quite out of the woods yet. However, unless you hear from me to the contrary in the next couple of days, next Sunday's session at the Globe is ON.
Cheers, Pete.