MESSAGE BOARD
If you enter an e-mail address or URL your name becomes the link.
If you enter a URL in the text of a message it automatically becomes an active link.

There is a limit of 1000 characters per message.

. .
.....................................

Friday, December 24, 2010

Message from Mark Manse & Don Lawson

Hi all,

On Dec. 9, myself (Mark) and my traveling companion (Don) were in the U.K on a business trip. He suggested we stop in at the Royal Oak in Woburn Sands on Thursday night to participate in an acoustic session. He plays the flute in a Celtic folk band in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, and I'm a lead guitar player in a local electric blues band. He brought his flute along, I was loaned an acoustic guitar. Well I just want to say thanks to all who attended that session and made us feel so welcome and "at home". We had a great time mingling and playing with all who showed up. Hope I get to visit your area again. I would love to stop by and say hello.

Best regards and have a safe and Merry Christmas and New Year,

Mark Manske - Motive Equipment
Don Lawson - UNICO U.K.