MESSAGE BOARD
If you enter an e-mail address or URL your name becomes the link.
If you enter a URL in the text of a message it automatically becomes an active link.

There is a limit of 1000 characters per message.

. .
.....................................

Sunday, December 28, 2008

All Change

As you will have noticed I have decided to give us all a different colour scheme. This hasn't been as painless as I had hoped so some elements have gone missing. Hopefully these will be returned soon. It would be nice to add a bit more colour to things so if you have any session or local music related material such as photos or dots to a favourite tune please e-mail them in and I will put them up.
I will post the dots to a few tunes with their associated midis. These will be fairly random so I hope you might find something that takes your fancy among them (I posted a number of tunes previously. These can be found in the early archives). Tunes that are often played at local sessions will be marked as popular.