MESSAGE BOARD
If you enter an e-mail address or URL your name becomes the link.
If you enter a URL in the text of a message it automatically becomes an active link.

There is a limit of 1000 characters per message.

. .
.....................................

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Changing over.....Become a blog contributor.

Now that I've moved the main elements of the original site over onto this blog I shan't be doing any more updates there and once I can get a connection to it I will take it down. The host server on it have placed restrictions on how it accessed so I shall be glad to be rid of them....I apologise for any inconvenience as you will now need to change your bookmark as the original URL will become redundant.....The message board will be retained so you can continue to use it as before....If you want to paste your own comments, photos or other material (within reason!) onto the blog you will need to become a member....If you want to become a member then let me have your e-mail address and I will set the wheels in motion......I hope this new way of doing things will be to your liking and will keep you visiting the site....Pete